December 30, 2012

Thank You Cards

I wanted to send out some Thank You cards for gifts received over the Christmas Holiday, but I didn't want to spend all day making them. I was suddenly inspired by a set that Stampin' Up! is currently offering. The Fancy Friends Kit is a quick simple way to create your own cards without having to reinvent the wheel. It's simply wonderful. I love it.

However...I do not have the Fancy Friends Kit. So, I pulled together some of the supplies I DO have and created these beauties. I didn't have the smaller note cards (5" x 3 1/2" size, but that is what I would PREFER to use for these.)**






Stampin' Up! Supplies for this card:
Stamp Sets: Daydream Medallions (Wood Mount - 126465, Clear Mount - 126467), Embellished Events (Wood Mount - 126495, Clear Mount - 126497)
Paper: Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes (107311)**
Ink: Midnight Muse (126860), Summer Starfruit (126991)
Embellishments Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

No comments:

Post a Comment